Entry to the event will be by ticket. Cost will be £5 per person for duration of the weekend and includes a Souvenir Memento.
Additional tickets will be required for:
- Friday evening BBQ - £15
- Saturday Centenary Dinner - £30
- Sunday evening buffet - £18
- Monday Conference - £12 including light lunch
The tickets will be available to book online from 1st October 2019
The following is a draft schedule of planned events:
Friday 1st May
Late afternoon/early evening
- Welcome BBQ - come and join us for this informal get together to socialise and talk Border Terriers!
Saturday 2nd May
- Joint Border Terrier Clubs' Championship Dog Show - Judge: Miss Elspeth Jackson (Clipstone)
The schedule for the Joint Border Terrier Clubs' Championship Show will be available in print and online from 1st October 2019
- Centenary Dinner in Springwood Hall
Sunday 3rd May
- International Team Competition - Many countries have expressed an interest though none has yet committed. The fewer international teams the more British teams.
- Agility display
- Companion Dog Show
- Visit from local Foxhounds
- Terrier Racing
Monday 4th May
- Breed Conference - to include international speakers on subjects of breed standard, working and health issues.
Throughout the weekend there will be:
- Memorabilia Exhibition
- Grooming Workshops
- Trade Stands