Entry to the event will be by ticket. Cost will be £5 per person for duration of the weekend and includes a Souvenir Memento.
Additional tickets will be required for:
- Friday evening BBQ - £15
- Saturday Centenary Dinner - £30
- Sunday Evening Buffet/Ceilidh - £18
- Monday Post Conference Buffet Lunch - £12
Please note that there is a limit on the numbers that we can accommodate for the evening meals and the conference lunch on the Monday and these will be allocated on a first come basis.
Tickets are now available to book online, please click here
The following is a draft schedule of planned events:
Friday 1st May
- Welcome BBQ served from 5pm to 9pm - come and join us for this informal get together to socialise and talk Border Terriers! (t)
Saturday 2nd May
- Joint Border Terrier Clubs' Championship Dog Show - Judge: Miss Elspeth Jackson (Clipstone)
The schedule for the Joint Border Terrier Clubs' Championship Show now available in print and online at Fosse Data
- Centenary Dinner in Springwood Hall (t) 7pm for 7.30pm
Sunday 3rd May
- International Team Competition - Many countries have expressed an interest though none has yet committed. The fewer international teams the more British teams.
- Agility display
- Companion Dog Show
- Visit from local Foxhounds
- Terrier Racing
- Informal buffet in Springwood Hall (t) - 6pm onwards
- The Borders Ceilidh Band will be in attendance playing traditional music including Border/Northumbria tunes, dancing encouraged!
Monday 4th May Springwood Hall 9.30am for 10am
- Breed Conference - to include international speakers on subjects of breed standard, working and health issues.
- Finger buffet lunch in Springwood Hall (t)
Throughout the weekend there will be:
- Memorabilia Exhibition
- Grooming Workshops
- Trade Stands
- Snack/refreshement stalls
(t) - additional ticket required.
Please note no dogs are allowed inside Springwood Hall.